RItrainPlus (Research Infrastructure Training Plus) is an EU Horizon 2020 project which will design and deliver a training programme to fulfill the competency requirements for the current and future managers of European Research Infrastructures and Core Facilities. ECCSEL ERIC will actively contribute in the following WPs and tasks:
- WP1: Coordination and Project Management - Tasks 1.1 and 1.2. Support to all the activities related to project reporting and internal communication. Contents
provision for the website update.
- WP2: Development of common European policies and learning tracks for curricula enrichment and development - Task 2.1. Update of training needs, representing the energy sector among ERICs.
- WP3: Course development and delivery - Task 3.7. Team building and development (co-lead)
- WP4: Staff and knowledge exchange programme within European RIs, CFs and abroad - Task 4.2. Participation at the setting up of a community of practice in
governance and management of RIs. Participation in the community of practice workshops.
- WP5: Design Study of an European School for Management of RI - Task 5.1. Participation at the design study of a European School of Governance and
Management for RIs.
- WP6: Communication & Outreach - Tasks 6.1 and 6.2. Support in the external communication and dissemination activities (such as newsletters, promotion
through social media). Link with EOSC for dissemination activities.
Overall, the project aims to communicate for a wide range of stakeholders to share the wealth of knowledge and best practices for the mutual benefit of the European Research Infrastructures and Core Facilities.
StoRIES (Storage Research Infrastructure Ecosystem) is a European Green Deal project which brings a consortium of 30 beneficiaries from 15 countries to jointly improve the economic performance of storage technologies. The main objectives of StoRIES are linked to the energy storage development by providing access to world-class research infrastructures and services. StoRIES will establish an ecosystem with international peer partners from research and industry to foster open science and promote new energy technology standards.
StoRIES ambites to:
- Progress in Transnational Access
- Develop new services for the Research Infrastructures to new Users
- Foster hybrid ES innovation
- Establish a Platform concept for accelerated material design, development and system integration
- Progress in networking activities
- Ensure sustainability
- Foster Innovation Potential
ECCSEL ERIC will contribute to:
- WP 1: Research and Industrial Energy Storage Ecosystem
- WP2: Transnational and virtual access to world-class Research Infrastructures
- WP3: Services to support the hybridisation of energy storage