ECCSELERATE is an EU-funded Horizon 2020 project aimed at increasing the use and ensuring the long-term sustainable operation of the ECCSEL ERIC RI.
ECCSELERATE will focus on:
- increasing utilisation and ensuring the long-term sustainable operation of ECCSEL ERIC RI
- cost-effective sharing and use of ECCSEL ERIC RI by industry and SMEs
- developing marketing, access and services models for industry and SMEs
- increasing international collaboration
- exploring the scope for extension to CO2 utilisation technology developments and potential synergies, thereby extending ECCSEL ERIC activities from CCS to CCUS
- expanding ECCSEL ERIC membership and developing the national nodes
- increasing ECCSEL ERIC’s involvement with ongoing industrial CCS projects
Here, you will find soon more information about the ECCSEL ERIC Horizon 2020 ECCSELERATE project.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 87114.